Placer to Hard Rock Gold Exploration in Southern Quebec
Beauce Gold Fields Inc. (TSXV:BGF) is a gold exploration company focused on placer to hard rock exploration in the Beauce region in southern Quebec. Following the model used in the Klondike and Cariboo gold districts, Beauce Gold is determined to trace the placer gold back to its source and incite another gold rush in Quebec.
The Beauce region was the site of Canada’s first gold rush in the 1860 and holds the largest historical placer gold deposit in eastern North America. The property hosts numerous historical placer gold mines that were active between the 1860s and the 1960s. Despite prolific gold mining activities, the Beauce has received sporadic attention from mining companies and remains severely underexplored.
Beauce Gold’s Company Highlights
- Operating in an underexplored area in southern Quebec.
- Wholly-owns its Beauce Gold Fields project.
- The project has the support of the local communities.
- The company has secured written agreements from the surrounding landholders to conduct gold exploration on their properties.
- Utilizing a placer to hard rock exploration model to find the source of the placer gold in the region which has been successful in the Klondike and Cariboo gold rush areas.