- Forte Minerals has a strong land position of 23,000 hectares in Peru, including the Pucarini, Don Gregorio and Esperanza projects.
- The company’s Pucarini project high-sulfidation epithermal gold project in Puno, Peru with an NI 43-101 Technical Report from February 2021.
- The Don Gregorio project is a copper and gold porphyry project with a historically discovered and drilled porphyry system.
- The 100 percent owned Esperanza project is a copper and molybdenum porphyry project located in the prolific and mining-friendly Paleocene belt of Southern Peru.
- Forte Minerals has a strong history of engagement with local communities. The company’s team has a combined 215 years of experience in exploration and mining in the Americas and a combined 60 years of successfully managing public companies.
- The company is fully-financed to support drilling programs on its projects in 2022.
When it comes to mining deposits, there’s no denying the potential output Peru has to offer. In 2021, Peru’s copper production reached 1.89 million tonnes from January to October with a strong 10 percent year-on-year. The country was also the second-largest producer of copper in the world in 2020. Peru was also one of the largest gold producers in 2021, ranking 12th in the world.
The mining-friendly country’s appeal has attracted the likes of several major mining companies, including Southern Copper (NYSE:SCCO), Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX), Hudbay Minerals (NYSE:HBM,TSX:HBM), Barrick Gold (TSX:ABX,NYSE:GOLD) and many more. As a result, mineral exploration companies with projects in Peru may provide investors with an exciting opportunity for investments into a resource-rich country.
Forte Minerals (CSE:CUAU,FSE:2OA,OTCQB:FOMNF), formerly Forte Copper Corp., combines assets from GlobeTrotters Resources Peru SAC to build an attractive portfolio of high-quality copper and gold assets in Peru. The company’s portfolio combines early-stage and drill-ready targets with a historically discovered and drilled porphyry system that is strategically positioned for target resolution and mineral inventory development.