VIDEO - Uranium and Section 232: What We Learned and What’s Next
What’s next for the uranium sector after Section 232? The Investing News Network asked uranium CEOs and executives to share their thoughts.
US President Donald Trump’s decision on Section 232 has been a key topic of discussion in the uranium space since it was announced in mid-July.
In the aftermath of the news, the Investing News Network asked uranium CEOs and executives to share their opinions on Trump’s comments.
Watch the video above for thoughts from:
- Craig Parry, president, CEO and director at IsoEnergy (TSXV:ISO,OTCQX:ISENF)
- Peter G. Dasler, president, CEO and director at CanAlaska Uranium (TSXV:CVV,OTCQB:CVVUF)
- Daniel Major, CEO at GoviEx Uranium (TSX:GXU,OTCQX:GVXXF)
- Travis McPherson, vice president corporate development at NexGen Energy (TSX:NXE,NYSEAMERICAN:NXE)
- Dev Randhawa, chairman and CEO at Fission Uranium (TSX:FCU,OTCQX:FCUUF)
- John Borshoff, managing director and CEO at Deep Yellow (ASX:DYL,OTCQX:DYLLF)
Don’t forget to follow us@INN_Resource for real-time news updates!
Securities Disclosure: I, Priscila Barrera, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.
Editorial Disclosure: IsoEnergy is a client of the Investing News Network. This article is not paid-for content.
The Investing News Network does not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the information reported in the interviews it conducts. The opinions expressed in these interviews do not reflect the opinions of the Investing News Network and do not constitute investment advice. All readers are encouraged to perform their own due diligence.