ACB Deadline Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Aurora Cannabis, Inc. Shareholders of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: December 1, 2020
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Aurora Cannabis, Inc. (“Aurora” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ACB) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired Aurora securities between February 13, 2020, and September 4, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm’s site: www.bgandg.com/acb .
This class action seeks to recover damages against Defendants for alleged violations of the federal securities laws under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
ROSEN, RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Reminds Aurora Cannabis Inc. Investors of Important December 1 Deadline in Securities Class Action; Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Contact Firm – ACB
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) between February 13, 2020 and September 4, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important December 1, 2020 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Aurora investors under the federal securities laws.
To join the Aurora class action, go to http://www.rosenlegal.com/cases-register-1965.html or call Phillip Kim, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information on the class action.
UPCOMING DEC. 1 DEADLINE: Pawar Law Group Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Aurora Cannabis Inc. – ACB
Pawar Law Group announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of shareholders who purchased shares of Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) from February 13, 2020 through September 4, 2020, inclusive (the “Class Period”). The lawsuit seeks to recover damages for Aurora Cannabis Inc. investors under the federal securities laws.
Portnoy Law Firm: Credit Acceptance Corporation, Aurora Cannabis, Inc., and Loop Industries, Inc. Investors Have Limited Amount of Time Before Class Action Deadline
The Portnoy Law Firm advises investors that class action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of investors in the following publicly traded companies. Shareholders interested in taking an active role in these cases have until the deadlines indicated below to petition the court. There is no cost or obligation to you. See below for more information on these cases.
Credit Acceptance Corporation investors (NASDAQ: CACC); December 1, 2020 deadline, click here to join .
Khiron Plans to Launch Its Zerenia Medical Cannabis Clinic Strategy in Mexico; Applauds Mexican Senate Approval of Legislation for Cannabis in Mexico
- On November 19 , the Mexican Senate passed comprehensive adult-use cannabis legalization, moving Mexico towards becoming one of the few countries to legalize cannabis nationally
- On March 31, 2020 , the Company entered into an agreement with Tecnologico de Monterrey , the leading university in Mexico , to educate physicians across Latin America , in advance of the impending regulations in Mexico
- To date, close to 550 LatAm physicians have obtained their diploma accrediting completion of Khiron’s medical education program
- The Company plans to deploy its ZereniaTM medical cannabis clinics and telehealth strategy in Mexico , building on the success of its vertical integration strategy in Colombia
- Expanding the Zerenia clinic strategy will build on the Company’s Colombia knowledge and proven distribution capabilities, with rapid telehealth service adoption and over 5,600 medical cannabis scripts filled to date
- Mexico represents one of the largest potential markets for medical cannabis in the world and is anticipated to reach $1.2bn USD by 2028 (Prohibition Partners).
- Company to release Q3 2020 financials and host webcast on Tuesday, December 1st
Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (“Khiron” or the “Company”) (TSXV: KHRN ), (OTCQX: KHRNF), ( Frankfurt : A2JMZC), a vertically integrated cannabis leader with core operations in Latin America and Europe welcomes the passing of adult-use cannabis legislation by the Mexican Senate, which moves the country closer to a legalized cannabis market, and towards provision for medical cannabis products. Khiron has had a presence in Mexico since 2018 and has been working with doctors and medical institutions to develop a deep understanding of the market.
BevCanna Provides Update on Commercialization Plans and Landmark Proposed Acquisition of Naturo Group
Recap of special management call includes upcoming corporate milestones and details of proposed combination with established beverage manufacturer
Emerging leader in infused cannabis beverages, BevCanna Enterprises Inc. (CSE:BEV, OTCQB:BVNNF, FSE:7BC) (“BevCanna” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide a recorded recap of the special management call held on Tuesday November 24, 2020. The call discussed upcoming corporate milestones and reviewed recent developments at the developer and manufacturer of cannabinoid‐infused beverages and consumer products for in‐house brands and white label clients.