Seahawk Ventures (CSE:SHV,US:SEHKF) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Resource channel.
Seahawk Ventures is a gold exploration company and the second-largest landholder in the Abitibi greenstone belt’s Urban-Barry gold camp in Quebec, Canada. In this role, the company is advancing its five gold properties, each of which is contiguous or surrounded by Osisko Mining Corporation (TSX:OSK) property. The projects are all road-accessible and wholly-owned by the company, a rarity as exploration partnerships are the norm for the region.
At their flagship Touchdown property, Seahawk Ventures has completed prospecting, stripping, channel sampling and an airborne magnetic survey. The magnetic survey defined numerous structures associated with gold occurrences and a grab sample from an outcrop assayed 11g/t gold and 27 g/t gold. Moving forward, Seahawk Ventures intends to complete approximately $750,000 in exploration on the property.
Seahawk Ventures’ company highlights include the following:
- Operating in mining-friendly Quebec.
- Second-largest landholder in the Abitibi greenstone belt’s Urban-Barry gold camp.
- Only company without a joint venture partner in the area.
- All five properties adjacent to or surrounded by Osisko land holdings.
- Osisko has launched an exploration program on properties surrounding Touchdown property.
- Assays from Touchdown graded 11g/t gold and 27 g/t gold.
- Two strong magnetic structures defined on Mystery property.
- Exploration ongoing for each property.
- Led by experienced management with track record of building successful public companies.
- Insiders notably hold 49 percent of company shares.