Sirios Resources Inc. (TSXV:SOI) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel. Sirios is a junior exploration company with a portfolio of gold assets in James Bay, Quebec.
Sirios Resources is a junior exploration company with a portfolio of gold assets in James Bay, Quebec. The company’s most advanced project, Cheechoo, is adjacent to Goldcorp’s (TSX:G) Eleonore gold mine. Goldcorp is currently providing Sirios with expertise and access to infrastructure as the company develops its Cheechoo property. In 2018 Sirios completed a drill program on the project which included 2.4 meters grading 97.5 g/t gold, 8.2 meters grading 56.4 g/t gold and 6.8 meters grading 26.8 g/t gold. The company is working towards the development of a resource estimate, with plans to improve the roads surrounding the property as the project progresses.
In addition to Sirios’ flagship Cheechoo project, the company is also in development of four early-stage projects that have all shown potential. The company’s Aquilon gold property has returned high-grade results including 1.71 meters grading 834.4 g/t gold, 0.82 meters grading 133.67 g/t gold and 0.40 meters grading 26.70 g/t gold. At the Pontax property, Sirios has recovered up to 821 g/t silver as well as 1.31 g/t gold over 4.4 meters in channel sampling on the property.
Sirios Resources’ company highlights include the following:
- Pioneer gold explorer in Eeyou Istchee James Bay, Quebec.
- Operating in a mining-friendly jurisdiction.
- Cheechoo, a world-class potential gold project, adjacent to Goldcorp’s Eleonore mine.
- Upcoming maiden resource estimate for Cheechoo.
- Access to Goldcorp’s expertise and mine infrastructure.
- Exploration potential at early-stage Aquilon, Pontax, Goldorak and Amikap properties.
- Partnerships with CONSOREM and Mitacs provide innovative exploration methods, technologies and labor.
- Osisko and Goldcorp own five percent and 15 percent of company shares, respectively.
- CEO Dominique Doucet, directors and trustees own 12 percent of company shares.
- Led by an experienced management team with a track record of success.