Resource Investing News takes a quick glance at a few rare earths companies that will be at PDAC 2015 and lists the other rare earths companies attending as well.
The 2015 PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange is coming up fast, and with over 550 exhibitors attending, it will no doubt be tough for investors to keep track of all the exhibitors. With that in mind, Resource Investing News has assembled lists of key companies that will be attending the conference across a variety of sectors.
Here’s a look at rare earths-focused companies that will be attending the show:
- Namibia Rare Earths (TSX:NRE) — Booth 2540 — Namibia Rare Earths was one of three rare earths companies up over 40 percent as of November 2014. It filed a preliminary economic assessment for its Lofdal rare earths project in Namibia in mid-November.
- GeoMegA Resources (TSXV:GMA) — Booth 3019 — Also a company that recorded gains last year, GeoMegA has been making progress at its Montviel rare earths project in Quebec.
- Rare Element Resources (TSX:RES) — Booth 2910 — In 2014, Rare Element Resources announced the results of a prefeasibility study for its Bear Lodge project in Wyoming, and joined the Critical Materials Institute (CMI), an initiative of the US Department of Energy. CMI aims to “address the issue of criticality with certain rare earths and other elements that it believes might hinder the development and commercialization of clean energy technologies within the United States.”
- Ucore Rare Metals (TSXV:UCU) — Booth 2110 — Most recently, Ucore released additional drill results from work at its Bokan-Dotson Ridge property in Alaska. The company is planning to incorporate those results to upgrade its resource at Bokan in advance of a feasibility study for the project.
- Commerce Resources (TSXV:CCE) — Booth 2817 — Commerce Resources has been busy lately, initiating both a pilot plant and drill program this month at its Ashram rare earths deposit in Quebec.
- Quest Rare Minerals (TSX:QRM) — Booth 3008 — Quest is focused on the advancement of its Strange Lake property in Quebec.
Other rare earths companies attending the conference include:
- Avalon Rare Metals (TSX:AVL) — Booth 2303
- Matamec Explorations (TSXV:MAT) — Booth 3242
- Montero Mining and Exploration (TSXV:MON) — Booth 2647
- Northern Minerals (ASX:NTU) — Booth 2814
- Pele Mountain Resources (TSXV:GEM) — Booth 2302
- Tasman Metals (TSXV:TSM) — Booth 2952
- Orbite Aluminae (TSX:ORT) — Booth 3046
PDAC will be held from March 1 to 4, 2015 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center.
Click here to see which INN clients will be at PDAC.
Securities Disclosure: I, Teresa Matich, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.