Trevali Mining, Vendetta Mining, Pasinex Resources and Foran Mining are among the zinc-focused companies that will be attending PDAC.
The 2015 PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange is fast approaching, and with over 550 exhibitors attending, it will be tough for investors to map out their time. Resource Investing News has assembled lists of key companies attending across a variety of sectors to help investors navigate their way around.
Here’s a look at the zinc companies that will be at the show:
- Trevali Mining (TSX:TV) — Booth 3136 — Zinc-focused base metals miner Trevali has active operations in Peru and advanced-stage operations under development in New Brunswick, Canada. Its Santander zinc-lead–silver mine produces 2,000 tonnes per day. CEO Mark Cruise will be presenting at the Base Metals 1 Corporate Presentation Forum from 2:20 p.m. to 2:40 p.m. on March 2, 2015.
- Vendetta Mining (TSXV:VTT) — Booth 2743 — Vendetta is a Canadian junior currently focused on exploration projects in Australia, the first of which is the Pegmont lead-zinc deposit, located near BHP Billiton’s (ASX:BHP,NYSE:BHP,LSE:BLT) Cannington mine.
- Pasinex Resources (CSE:PSE) — Booth 2806 — Pasinex, a base and precious metals exploration company, is currently focused on its Horzum zinc-lead-silver project. Other projects include the Afyon gold–copper prospect and Golcuk copper project.
- Foran Mining (TSXV:FOM) — Booth 2616A — Foran is a copper-zinc exploration company focused on Central Canada, specifically the Flin Flon mining belt in Saskatchewan. Its primary project is the Mcllvenna Bay deposit, a copper-zinc-gold-silver property.
- Canada Zinc Metals (TSXV:CZX) — Booth 2833 — Focused on mineral exploration in British Columbia, Canada Zinc Metals has dominant ownership in a mineral belt called the Kechika Trough. It hosts zinc-lead-silver-base metals deposits.
Other zinc companies attending include: Adventus Exploration in Booth 2343, Anconia Resources (TSXV:ARA) in Booth 3145, Beaufield Resources (TSXV:BFD) in Booth 3302, Constantine Metal Resources (TSXV:CEM) in Booth 2911, Deveron Resources (TSXV:DVR) in Booth 2404B, Heron Resources (ASX:ARR) in Booth 2153, International Explorers and Prospectors in Booth 2418B, MMG (HKEX:1208) in Booth 2924, Pacific North West Capital (TSXV:PFN) in Booth 2129, Selwyn Chihong Mining (TSXV:SWN) in Booth 3032 and Wolfden Reources (TSXV:WLF) in Booth 2612A.
Those interested in the zinc space should be sure to keep an eye out for those companies on the floor.
PDAC will be held from March 1 to 4, 2015 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center.
Click here to see which INN clients will be at PDAC.
Securities Disclosure: I, Kristen Moran, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.