Orion Minerals has reported positive initial Fixed-Loop Electro-Magnetic (FLEM) survey results over nickel-copper targets on the Disawell prospecting right in the Areachap Belt of South Africa.
Orion Minerals (ASX/JSE:ORN) has reported positive initial Fixed-Loop Electro-Magnetic survey results over nickel-copper targets on the Disawell prospecting right in the Areachap Belt of South Africa.
As highlighted in the press release:
- Five compelling nickel-copper-cobalt sulfide targets identified from Fixed-Loop Electro Magnetic surveys.
- Targets all lie within the Jacomynspan nickel-copper-cobalt ultramafic intrusive cluster.
- The modelled high-priority target EM plates have far higher conductance than an orientation survey conducted over the known Jacomynspan Sulfide Mineral Resource of 6.8Mt at 0.57 percent nickel, 0.33 percent copper and 0.03 percent cobalt.
- Plates are interpreted to lie within, or in close proximity to, ultramafic bodies with significant drill-confirmed nickel-copper sulfide mineralization.
- Diamond drill rig mobilizing to test the EM plates.