Rockridge Resources announced that it has outlined several high quality drilling targets at its Knife Lake Project.
Rockridge Resources (TSXV:ROCK) announced that it has outlined several high quality drilling targets at its Knife Lake Project located in Saskatchewan, Canada.
As quoted in the press release:
– Summer field program focused on assessing priority targets in close proximity to the Knife Lake deposit to be drill tested next year
– Program successfully refined 3 highest priority target areas within 6 km radius of the Knife Lake deposit to drill-ready status; 8 remaining priority targets to assess in future programs
– All targets areas were developed based on geophysical, mapping and sampling data from both historical and recent programs where coincident anomalies, surface mineralization and multiple other indicators demonstrate robust discovery potential
– The known Knife Lake deposit hosts a significant near surface copper dominated resource and is thought to be a remobilized portion of a presumably larger “primary” VMS deposit, with most of the historical work focused on shallow drilling at the deposit area
– Very little regional work carried out and limited deeper drilling below the known deposit implies strong discovery potential both at depth and regionally on the extensive landholding