In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Green Growth Brands Solidifies Nevada Market Position with Award of Seven Additional Cannabis Licenses
- CROP Increases Nevada Land Position for Hemp CBD to 2,115 Acres in Anticipation of Hemp Provisions in Farm Bill Passing
- Orion Nutraceuticals Receives Building Permits For Dorval, Quebec Cannabis Production Facility
- Supreme Cannabis and Khalifa Kush Enterprises Announce International Partnership
- 1933 Industries Graduates to the OTCQX Best Market in the U.S.
- FinCanna Advances Final Tranche of Capital to Refined Resin Technologies Inc.
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Receives Occupancy Permit at Second Facility
- FSD Pharma Announces Collaboration and License Agreement with World Class Extractions
- Grown Rogue Establishes Operations in California
- Canntab Enters Into a Binding Term Sheet With Leading Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Don Garbuz, M.D. for a Clinical Research Trial of Canntab’s Tablets
- MediPharm Labs Wins Canadian Cannabis Start-Up of the Year
- Cannvas Integrating Systems with Partner Namaste Technologies Inc. for Revenue Share Partnership
- GTEC Completes Initial Sale and Shipment of Cannabis to CannMart
- Inner Spirit Holdings Announces Strategic $4.5 Million Investment and Collaboration with Tilray and High Park
- Wayland Enters the Asia-Pacific Market with Australian Acquisition
- Khiron Life Sciences Enters Mexican Cannabis Market With The Launch of Its First Nutraceutical Product Line