Lithium for Growth
Wealth Minerals (TSXV:WML; OTCQX:WMLLF; SSE:WMLCL; Frankfurt:EJZN) is a natural resources company focused on developing a premier lithium brine property package in Chile. Wealth Minerals has acquired four projects in Chile (Atacama, Laguna Verde, Trinity and Five Salars), which account for over 75,000 hectares. The company is now working on advancing these properties through the development stage.
The Atacama Project is located in the Atacama Salar, the world’s highest grade and largest producing lithium brine deposit. Wealth Minerals is conducting an initial exploration program which includes geophysical work and extensive drilling. The company’s Laguna Verde project sits in Northern Chile, 15 kilometers west of the Argentine border. Past brine testing work on the property has indicated lithium from the brine can be recovered at almost 100% to a lithium sulphate solution of over 99.9% purity. In March 2018, Wealth entered into a joint venture partnership with ENAMI (National Mining Company of Chile) for the development of the Atacama and Laguna Verde projects. Under this agreement, ENAMI would own 10 percent of both projects and would give both parties the option to apply for permits to explore, develop, and produce and export lithium.
The Trinity Project is a consolidation of projects on two separate salars within close proximity to each in northern Chile: Aguas Calientes Norte and Quisquiro. The Five Salars property was acquired by Wealth’s Chilean subsidiary in March 2017 as part of the company’s initiative to play a major role in expected lithium asset consolidation in the Lithium Triangle. The five salars are in the Ascotan, Piedra Parada, Huasco, Lejia and Siglia projects.
Wealth Minerals Company Highlights
- Strong, experienced management team with industry know-how and strategic connections.
- Competitive advantage in Chile – major lithium country.
- Wealth Minerals is the highest growth land owner and asset consolidator in the Chilean lithium industry.
- EV demand is expected to drive overall lithium demand by 10 percent per annum for at least the next decade.
- Atacama Project in the world’s highest grade and largest producing lithium brine deposit, contiguous with concessions owned by BHP Billiton, SQM, and CORFO.
- Recently raised proceeds of more than $6.9 million.
*Disclaimer: The profile provides information which was sourced and approved by Wealth Minerals in order to help investors learn more about the company. INN does not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the information contained on this page.