- Alpha Lithium is an emerging lithium development company focused on exploring its highly prospective, under-developed lithium assets in Salta province, Argentina.
- Alpha Lithium’s 100-percent owned, flagship Tolillar Salar project is located near the heart of the Lithium Triangle, surrounded by multi-billion dollar lithium producers with decades of active lithium production.
- The project site’s infrastructure strategically positions the project nearby accessible electricity lines, paved road networks, natural gas resources and a skilled local workforce.
- Alpha Lithium also controls a 100 percent interest over 5,072 hectares in the Salar del Hombre Muerto, making it the second largest landholder, after Posco, on the Salta side of the famous salar. The company has already received the licences to commence exploration work at Hombre Muerto.
- Preliminary Resource Estimate: 2.11 million tonnes of indicated resource (LCE) 1.16 million tonnes of inferred resource (LCE). Additional 18,500 hectares (68 percent) not yet explored.
- Well-funded with over $40 million in cash to continue working towards its lithium carbonate production ambitions in Argentina
At the forefront of this rapid growth is Argentina which accounts for 20 percent of the worlds reserves and has the world’s largest lithium project pipeline.The famous Triángulo del Litio — the Lithium Triangle — is an under-explored area that is becoming a major host for investor-friendly projects prepared to embrace the potential of a lithium-powered future.
Alpha Lithium (NEO: ALLI,OTC:APHLF,FRB:765) is one of many pursuing lithium in this region, given its potential to be among the last greenfield project opportunities in this section of the world. Alpha Lithium is a development company focused on highly prospective lithium production of its Tolillar Salar project in Salta province, Argentina.The company leverages its 100-percent ownership of Tolillar Salar and is aiming to repeat the successes of its highly established lithium-producing neighbors.