- Hybrid generator model allows Pacific Empire to pursue its own drilling programs while also enabling partner-funded drilling
- Pacfic Empire Minerals’ own RC drill cuts exploration costs and allows for the drilling of new targets quickly and efficiently
- Flagship Jean Marie project has recently shown potential as a copper-gold project after first being identified as a copper-molybdenum project
- The newly identified Leap Target Area at Jean Marie has returned 8.79 g/t gold, 86.6 g/t silver and 1.75 percent copper
- Pinnacle porphyry is being explored through partner-funded drilling, including approximately $5.7 million in exploration expenses
- Copper King project has shown the potential to host a buried porphyry system and is wholly owned by Pacific Empire
- 2020 exploration program at the Weedon property is underway, drill-testing the T1 target area
- Copper porphyry expert Dr. Paul Johnston brings significant copper-gold experience to the team and is expected to advise on future exploration projects
Pacific Empire Minerals Corp. (TSXV:PEMC,OTCQB:PEMSF) is a resource development company pursuing a unique hybrid generator model with a focus on the exploration and development of gold and copper resources in British Columbia.
Pacific Empire Minerals owns a portfolio of assets in British Columbia, including several projects of focus in addition to a number of pipeline projects. The company is currently focused on its copper and gold properties, particularly the Jean Marie property, the Pinnacle Porphyry project, and the Copper King property, all of which are located in British Columbia.