Tarku Resources (TSXV:TKU) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Tarku Resources (TSXV:TKU) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel. Tarku is an exploration company operating under a prospect generator model. The company is focused on the exploration of base metals and precious metals in the province of Quebec, a premier mining jurisdiction. The company takes a community-friendly approach to its projects, working with stakeholders and local partners to ensure each project is operated in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Tarku is currently focused on the development of its three Matagami gold-base metal properties: Admiral, Apollo and Atlas. All three projects are easily accessible year-round by public roads, allowing Tarku to continue exploration at each project as it works to find a potential partner. The company is also developing the Lac Fabien vanadium project and the Chateau Fort gold-silver–copper project in the Upper Eastmain River greenstone belt.
Tarku’s company highlights include the following:
- Located in Québec, the fourth best mining jurisdiction in the world.
- Similar geology to the Detour Lake gold mine was identified at the Matagami projects.
- Exploration underway at Matagami and Lac Fabien projects.
- Preliminary metallurgical testing recovery rates of up to 1.67 percent vanadium oxide and up to 65 percent iron at Lac Fabien.
- Management holds 21 percent of shares, SDBJ holds 9.9 percent and three other major shareholders hold 15 percent collectively.
- Strong management and technical team with a track record of discovery success in Québec.