Monterey Minerals Inc. (CSE:MREY, FWB:2DK) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Monterey Minerals is an exploration company in development of properties located in both western Australia and British Columbia, Canada. The company’s flagship property, the Sherlock River gold project, is located in western Australia, the world’s second best mining jurisdiction according to the Fraser Institute. The Pilbara region in western Australia is historically known to possess conglomerate gold, although the property remains predominantly underexplored up to this point. Monterey Minerals is currently in development of an exploration plan for the Sherlock River property.
The Pilbara region’s strong mining history has led Monterey Minerals to acquire an additional seven mining tenements that cover 525 square kilometers in the Pilbara. The properties are strategically located, either adjacent to or surrounded by existing properties held by major mining companies. To complement its Australian properties, Montrey Minerals has also acquired the 13,650-hectare Cobalt Mountain copper porphyry property in British Columbia, Canada.
Monterey Minerals’ company highlights include the following:
- Operating in Western Australia, the world’s second best mining jurisdiction according to the Fraser Institute.
- Control 670 square kilometers in the Pilbara region in Western Australia.
- Exploration upside potential on all Western Australia projects.
- Projects are adjacent to major players in the region.
- De Grey Mining, Novo Resources, Kairos Minerals and Pacton Gold all actively exploring in the Pilbara.
- Exploration is ongoing at Cobalt Mountain.
- Management notably holds 11 percent of shares.
- Previous owners collective hold 37 percent of shares.