Granada Gold reported final drill results from its Fall 2018 drill program at its Granada gold project in Northern Quebec.
Granada Gold Mine (TSXV:GGM) reported final drill results from its Fall 2018 drill program at its Granada gold project along the Cadillac Trend in Northern Quebec. The program successfully identified new significant gold intersections at depth below the recently-updated pit-constrained gold resources as well as at a new, previously-untested area northwest of the pit-constrained resources.
Highlights are as follows:
- 8.39 grams per tonne (g/t) gold over 6 meters in hole GR-18-03;
- Including 12.41 g/t gold over 4.0 meters.
- Including 45.7 g/t gold over 1.0 meter.
- 5.45 g/t gold over 4 meters in hole GR-18-04;
- Including 13.7 g/t gold over 1.5 meters.
- Including 37.3 g/t gold over 0.5 meter.
- 8.15 g/t gold over 3 meters in hole GR-18-01
- Including 23.3 g/t gold over 1.0 meter.
Frank J. Basa, president and CEO, commented:
These drill results show that there is growth potential at our Granada gold project, both below and along strike with our existing gold resources, as well as at new target areas elsewhere on our property. We are optimistic about our 2019 activities given our recent progress in better defining our pit-constrained resources and our early successes with new target generation.