Peninsula Energy Limited (ASX:PEN) wishes to invite Shareholders and prospective shareholders to attend information sessions that will be held by the Company during the course of June 2017.
Peninsula’s new Managing Director/CEO Mr Wayne Heili will be hosting the information sessions and will be providing shareholders with an update on the Company and its operations at the Lance Projects in Wyoming, USA and the Karoo Projects in South Africa.
The information sessions will also provide attendees with an opportunity to meet Mr Heili and ask any questions in relation to the Company, the Lance Projects, the Karoo Projects or the uranium industry in general. Peninsula’s Finance Director/CFO Mr David Coyne will be accompanying Mr Heili at the information sessions and will also be available to answer any questions.
Information Session Dates and Times
- Perth – 12:30pm (AWST) Friday 16 June 2017
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel, 14 Mill Street, Perth
- Melbourne – 12:00noon (AEST) Monday 19 June 2017
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf, 2 Convention Centre Place, Melbourne
- Sydney – 12:00noon (AEST) Wednesday 21 June 2017
- Sydney Four Seasons Hotel, 199 George Street, Sydney
A light lunch will be served at the commencement time of each session and the presentation will commence approximately 30 minutes after the respective start times shown above.
To register your attendance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact number and the session that you wish to attend.
Link to announcement.