Cannabis Big News Roundup: Indiva Invests in RetailGo Inc.; 3 Sixty Providing Security to The Ontario Cannabis Store; Ignite International Brands Signs Binding LOI to Acquire Gen X Biosciences Corp.
January 25 | 2019
In case you missed it, here is this week’s big news roundup for cannabis:
- Khiron Life Sciences Signs Binding LOI to Acquire 100% of NettaGrowth, Securing the First Medical THC and CBD Cannabis Licence and Cultivation Capacity in Uruguay, and Entry to the Brazilian Market
- High Tide Announces the Opening of its Sixth and Seventh Canna Cabana Stores
- Cannara Biotech to Enter the U.S. Hemp-CBD Market, Launching an Online E-Commerce Platform – shopCBD.com
- Flowr Expects to More than Double Current Capacity with Additional Grow Rooms
- Chemesis International Inc. To Cultivate And Manufacture For Puerto Rican CBD Market
- Matica’s Dorval Facility Receives Licence Under Excise Act and Receives Starting Materials
- CROP: Completion of Nevada Lab and Private Placement Offering Announced
- Pure Global Launches E-Store At PureSinse.com To Begin Serving Cannabis Patients
- Green Growth Brands Files Offer to Purchase and Circular for Aphria Inc.; Formal Take-over Bid to Commence on January 23, 2019; Receives Commitment for C$150 Million Equity Investment
- 3 Sixty Secure Corp. Providing Security Services to The Ontario Cannabis Store
- Orion Nutraceuticals Lists on OTCQB Market with Symbol ORONF
- Indiva Announces Investment in RetailGo Inc.
- Cannvas Signs Deal with NexTech for Augmented Reality Solutions for Cannvas Kiosk Rollout
- YIELD GROWTH Registers 3 New Products with Health Canada preparing for Cannabis Topicals Legalization in Canada
- Valens Signs Multi-Year Cannabis Extraction Agreement with Sundial Growers
- Weekend Unlimited’s Orchard Heights Signs LOI with Boggy Boon to Accelerate Washington State Business Expansion
- Flower One Announces Licensing Agreement and Brand Partnership to Bring Popular California Lifestyle Cannabis Brand, Old Pal, to Nevada
- Invictus’ Canandia Awarded Sales License
- TransCanna Receives Approval To Begin Trading On The Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Ignite International Brands Signs Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire Cannabis Extraction Company, Gen X Biosciences Corp.