QMX Gold Corp. (TSXV:QMX) is a junior resource company actively exploring for gold in the Val d’Or Mining Camp of Quebec’s Abitibi Greenstone Belt. The company has amassed an expansive yet underexplored land package in the region along with the fully-permitted Aurbel Mill. QMX Gold is building out a deep database for applying new geological models and developing new targets on its 200-square-kilometer Val d’Or Mining Camp property.
QMX Gold’s recent success in Val d’Or includes completing a maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate on the Bonnefond Deposit in the East zone and the excellent drill results coming out of the River target in the Bourlamaque zone. The company’s catalysts for 2020 include increasing the size and confidence in the Bonnefond resource estimate, further drilling on the River target as well as compiling data and establishing new priority targets for drilling.
QMX Gold’s Company Highlights
- Excellent exploration upside in premiere mining jurisdiction of Quebec known for low drilling costs, highly supportive government and the second-largest gold producer in Canada.
- Fully-permitted custom mill gives the potential to generate near-term cash flow.
- Highly active exploration focus provides an opportunity for constant news flow.
- Maiden NI 43-101 Resource Estimate on Bonnefond deposit.
- 2020 multi-target exploration program planned: updated resource estimate targeting expansion and increased confidence; further drilling on high priority River target; compiling data for new exploration targets.
- Team of serious mining industry professionals with track records of success.