Copper-Gold Exploration in British Columbia
OK2 Minerals (TSXV:OK), formerly Gold Jubilee, is a Canadian-based junior exploration company focused on building a diversified portfolio of properties. The company’s flagship property is the Pyramid Copper-Gold Porphyry Project located in northwestern British Columbia. A two-phase drill program is expected to begin at Pyramid in the fall of 2016.
Management is currently working to secure acquisition agreements for further projects to compliment Pyramid. “We believe that in the next few years there will be a shortage of good exploration projects,” stated Mike Devji, OK2 Minerals CEO and Director. “We’ve had a tough four or five-year market, but we are on the verge of a bull market. When investors start to flock back into the market, companies with strong management teams and good projects will be looked at first. We’re positioning ourselves to be one of those companies.”
In keeping with that goal, the company recently acquired the option to earn a 100 percent interest in the Kinskuch copper-gold porphyry project located in the southern end of British Columbia’s Golden Triangle. “We believe that drill targets exist on the project, and we look forward to advancing this project over the coming months,” explained Devji. “It is a compelling addition to our already exciting Pyramid Copper-Gold project.”
Over the past few years OK2 Minerals has focused on building a strong, highly experienced team of mining professionals with a track record of success. Combined, they have raised in excess of $500 million dollars. The company recently completed two tranches of financing for aggregate proceeds of over $2 million which will be used to finance the upcoming drill program at Pyramid.
- Drill-ready exploration project with enormous size potential
- Located in British Columbia’s prolific Quesnel Terrane, home to porphyry copper-gold mines such as Mt Milligan, Mt Polley and Gibraltar.
- Geology, geophysics, and geochemistry show classic signs of porphyry copper-gold deposits
- 2016 Drill Program at Pyramid –fully permitted and financed
- Highly experienced management team
- Building a strong portfolio of exploration projects with latest edition in BC’s Golden Triangle