Building Argentina’s Next Premier Lithium Producer
Advantage Lithium Corp (TSXV:AAL; OTCQX:AVLIF) is a Vancouver based resource company focused on the strategic acquisition, exploration and development of lithium properties. With a goal of growing their reputation in the Lithium Triangle, Advantage Lithium is establishing its presence with strategic exploration projects within the epicenter of one of the world’s lithium hotspots: Argentina.
Argentina has recently become a popular exploration destination as there have been recent positive changes including increased GDP growth, the normalization of inflation, a positive reception of foreign investment and a mining-friendly government.
In late 2016, Advantage Lithium entered into a partnership with Orocobre (ASX:ORE;TSXV:ORL) which has a market cap of over $1,000,000,000. The intent of the partnership was to acquire 75 percent of the Cauchari project as well as 100 percent interest in five other properties: Antofalla, Guayatayoc, Incahuasi and two other projects under application. All of these properties are located in Argentina’s lithium triangle, in the northwestern region of the country. These acquisitions were closed in late March 2017 and Orocobre has since become Advantage Lithium’s largest single shareholder.
Advantage is currently conducting a 17-hole drilling program (five rotary and 12 diamond drill) in the Cauchari project with the aim of improving the inferred resource estimate of 230 million cubic metres of brine at 380 mg/l lithium and 3,700 mg/l potassium in 470,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent and 1.62 million tonnes of potash.
Advantage Lithium Corp Highlights
- Strong partnership with a premier lithium producer in Argentina with vast experience in the region.
- Working in a prime and stable lithium-producing jurisdiction.
- Mining-friendly government and good infrastructure to be found in Argentina.
- Inferred resource of 230 million cubic metres of brine at 380 mg/l lithium and 3,700 mg/l potassium in 470,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent and 1.62 million tonnes of potash.
- Current 17-hole drilling program underway to improve resource estimate.
- Low expected CapEx costs due to availability of processing facilities in the region.
- Award-winning management team of successful industry specialists.
- Advantage Lithium is now a Tier One company.