Ardiden Ltd. (ASX:ADV) announced that it has received further encouraging testwork results for ore samples from its Ontario-based Seymour Lake lithium project. Testing was completed by Independent Metallurgical Operations in Australia.
Key points are as follows:
- Initial mineralogy testwork on Seymour Lake of drill core samples has confirmed well liberated spodumene particles.
- Thin section examination has confirmed that some of the spodumene cleavage fragments are in excess of 600μ.
- The presence of liberated and coarse spodumene particles bodes well for the recovery of lithium concentrate.
- XRD/SEM tests confirm only trace amounts of deleterious minerals.
- Testwork is ongoing to develop a suitable processing flowsheet.