- Goldplay Mining is a Canadian junior exploration company focused on exploring and developing high-quality gold, silver and copper projects. The company currently operates its flagship Scottie west gold project and is developing a copper and gold exploration application in Portugal.
- The company has a solid management team with a proven track record of economic accomplishments and a vested interest in project success.
- Operating out of the Golden Triangle in British Columbia strategically positions the company to leverage its high-grade gold mineralization, resource-rich networks and mining-friendly conditions.
- Goldplay intends to compile the historical airborne magnetic survey data completed in 2020 to commence its initial prospecting and geological work program for the Scottie West gold project in Summer 2021.
- The Portugal copper-gold projects consist of four copper-gold projects, including three past-producing mines. All the mines are open for exploration.
Canada’s West Coast is home to the renowned Golden Triangle of British Columbia, an area that has become a hotspot for gold mining and exploration. The region’s mineral deposits are known for being rich in resources, capturing the attention of investors worldwide. Gold and copper estimated reserves across the Golden Triangle hover around 188 million ounces and 55 billion pounds, respectively.
With these inferred resources, mining companies operating in British Columbia have exposure to exceptional discovery potential and exploration opportunities. In order for a company to capitalize on these opportunities, it needs a strong management team with proven success.
Goldplay Mining ( (TSXV:AUC,OTCQB:AUCCF,FRA:9FY)) is a Canadian junior exploration company focused on exploring and advancing gold, silver and copper assets. The company has excellent management, a sizable property in the prolific Golden Triangle and exposure to highly prospective gold assets in Portugal.