Canada’s West Coast is home to the renowned Golden Triangle of British Columbia, an area that has become a hotspot for gold mining and exploration. The region’s mineral deposits are known for being rich in resources, capturing the attention of investors worldwide. Gold and copper estimated reserves across the Golden Triangle hover around 188 million ounces and 55 billion pounds, respectively.
With these inferred resources, mining companies operating in British Columbia have exposure to exceptional discovery potential and exploration opportunities. In order for a company to capitalize on these opportunities, it needs a strong management team with proven success.
Goldplay Mining ( (TSXV:AUC,OTCQB:AUCCF,FRA:9FY)) is a Canadian junior exploration company focused on exploring and advancing gold, silver and copper assets. The company has excellent management, a sizable property in the prolific Golden Triangle and exposure to highly prospective gold assets in Portugal.
The company’s flagship Scottie West gold project is a fresh exploration opportunity, because until recently there was extensive glacial cover on the property, preventing exploration like that undertaken at nearby successful properties. The project presents Goldplay with exceptional discovery possibilities and the potential to mimic the successes of bordering claims held by Scottie Resources, Teuton Resources and Castle Resources.
Goldplay Mining has a proven management team with years of experience in mineral exploration, geology and corporate finance. The company’s world-class leadership includes big names that will help lead the team to success, including Chairman Dr. Deepak Malhotra, Exploration Manager Jose Mario Castelo Branco and CEO Catalin Kilofliski.
Dr. Malhotra is a world-renowned mineral processing expert with 40 years in the industry, four patents and multiple awards. Branco worked with BP Minerals and Rio Tinto as a senior project geologist, as well as for Lundin Mining as the regional exploration manager for Europe, where he led the team that discovered the Semblana VHMS mineral deposit. CEO Kilofliski has created significant shareholder value at multiple junior mining companies, including growing Tudor Gold from a market cap of C$30 million to over C$500 million.
Together, they maintain commitments to best mining practices, economic growth and stakeholder satisfaction. The leadership’s robust track record of success preps its high-quality exploration projects for significant mining advancement.
“Even though we are a young company, we’ve got all the policies in place: environmental policy, health and safety, sustainability. We take everything very seriously. We want to be the best in everything we do,” CEO Kilofliski stated.
In addition to its work at Scottie West, Goldplay acquired an initial 70 percent equity interest in EVX Portugal from European Electric Metals (TSXV:EVX). EVX Portugal is a private Portugal-based company with legal rights to an exploration license application with the Portugal government. The exploration application contains several highly prospective mineral properties, including three past-producing mines.
Goldplay Mining also recently signed a definitive agreement to acquire up to 100 percent equity interest in a private Portuguese company Indice Crucial Lda (“Indice Crucial”) that holds exploration rights on several past producing copper and gold projects within the Barrancos properties as well as other advanced gold exploration applications in Portugal. The properties include the Aparis Copper Mine and Lírio Gold Project, two advanced drill ready copper and gold projects located in South Central Portugal.
- Goldplay Mining is a Canadian junior exploration company focused on exploring and developing high-quality gold, silver and copper projects. The company currently operates its flagship Scottie west gold project and is developing a copper and gold exploration application in Portugal.
- The company has a solid management team with a proven track record of economic accomplishments and a vested interest in project success.
- Operating out of the Golden Triangle in British Columbia strategically positions the company to leverage its high-grade gold mineralization, resource-rich networks and mining-friendly conditions.
- Goldplay intends to compile the historical airborne magnetic survey data completed in 2020 to commence its initial prospecting and geological work program for the Scottie West gold project in Summer 2021.
- The Portugal copper-gold projects consist of four copper-gold projects, including three past-producing mines. All the mines are open for exploration.
Get access to more exclusive Gold Investing Stock profiles here