HeyBryan Media Inc. (CSE:HEY) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s technology channel.
HeyBryan Media has developed a peer-to-peer marketplace app that connects homeowners with vetted, local home service experts. The app allows homeowners to book tasks for a variety of services while also using it to make payments and ask questions through the online chat feature. It is also sponsored by Canadian HGTV personality Bryan Baeumler, a widely recognized home-maintenance expert that has been featured in multiple hit shows.
The HeyBryan app is currently available in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland and the Greater Toronto Area; however, the company has plans to expand its presence throughout Canada and eventually into the US. HeyBryan Media receives a 27.5 percent margin on each task completed. The customer is charged a 7.5 percent trust and support fee, which goes towards liability insurance, and 20 percent is from the home service expert.
To ensure that the company is making money, HeyBran Media incentivizes its experts by asking for customer reviews. The more good reviews an expert receives, the higher they are ranked on the app, ensuring that the expert and HeyBryan Media book more jobs.
HeyBryan Media’s company highlights include the following:
- HeyBryan Media has developed a peer-to-peer marketplace app that connects homeowners with vetted, local home service experts.
- The app is an end-to-end solution that effortlessly handles the entire business transaction between the homeowner and the expert.
- HeyBryan Media retains a 27.5 percent margin on each completed task, with 7.5 percent coming from the client and 20 percent coming from the expert.
- Excellent customer reviews help experts book more jobs and make HeyBryan Media more money while improving services.
- HeyBryan Media has increased its customer base nine-fold, and its expert base by 518 percent since January 2019.
- The app is currently available in British Columbia’s Lower Mainland and the Greater Toronto Area.
- Plans are underway to roll out the app in major Canadian cities across the country and, eventually, the US.
- Canadian HGTV personality Bryan Baeumler is a significant shareholder and sponsors the HeyBryan app.
- Management and directors own 49 million shares that are escrowed for three years.