Graph Blockchain has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Technology channel.
Graph Blockchain is a blockchain development company that provides state-of-the-art private blockchain solutions for corporations and government agencies. The company uses a five-prong business model based on developing channel partnerships, direct sales, a three-stage sales process, solution portability and being able to replicate their solutions in high-growth markets.
Graph Blockchain’s platform uses IBM’s (NYSE:IBM) Hyperledger blockchain technology and Bitnine’s AgensGraph database which includes a control tower and user interface dashboard development capabilities. As they continue to develop their technologies for various high-growth markets, the company has entered into partnerships with IBM, Samsung (KRX:005930), LG (KRX:066570) and others.
Graph Blockchain’s company highlights include the following:
- Access to the networks, resources and technologies from its founding companies DataMetrex and Bitnine Global.
- Implementing a five-pronged business model
- Targeting the global cannabis and logistics markets, among others.
- Can transfer their proven technology between sectors.
- Developed relationships with several well-known companies, such as LG, Samsung, and IBM.
- Filed four patent applications on their proprietary technology in the US and South Korea.