Exposure to Altcoin and other DeFi Opportunities
While Bitcoin and Etherium have long been the major names in the cryptocurrency space, competitors are emerging every day. These new coins, “altcoins", are creating value by capitalizing on alternative coins after Tesla announced it will suspend Bitcoin payments over environmental concerns. Although Bitcoin's price is still up by almost 12 percent in the market as of June 2021, altcoins are showing an increase of over 10 percent after investors started diversifying into a total of $27 million in inflows.
While investors may be eager to enter into the altcoin space, one thing that may hold them back is the sheer number of altcoins in existence. In fact, the total number of altcoins in existence sits at somewhere around 7,800, according to data from CoinGecko. With such a large number of coins, it would be extremely difficult for individuals to evaluate each one to determine their value. Factors such as their use case, circulating supply, and the team behind the project can all have an impact on future value.
Graph Blockchain (CSE:GBLC) is a Canadian company that operates in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space providing investors with the opportunity to gain exposure to the altcoins market. The company is also refocusing blockchain solutions from private blockchains to public blockchains opening significant interest and opportunities in various segments like insurance solutions, lending and borrowing, exchanges (crypto and synthetic assets) and the derivatives markets.
Graph Blockchain's Company Highlights:
- Graph Blockchain is a Canadian company that focuses on investing in altcoins that have future growth potential.
- Graph Blockchain allows investors to gain exposure to coins that may not be easily accessible for retail investors.
- The acquisition of Babbage mining has allowed Graph Blockchain to provide investors with the only public exposure to altcoins on the market today.
- The company is well-capitalized, with C$10 million in funding coming from leading investment bank HC Wainwright & Co. in April of 2021.
- Aside from altcoins, the company also actively looks for opportunities to take advantage of other opportunities in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space.
- Recently, the company acquired New World, an augmented reality non-fungible token (NFT) company that is well-positioned to take advantage of the newfound popularity of NFTs.
- The company completed its acquisition of Optimum Coin Analyser Inc, AI-based Crypto Coin Analytics tool company. Optimum is a cloud-based discovery search engine subscription model which creates a recurring revenue platform for Graph.