In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
Political tensions across the international landscape continued to drive market prices this week, including a sharp rise in the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) following accusations from US President Donald Trump regarding a tanker attack on June 13. Oil prices reached a three-week high after tensions between the US and Iran continued to rise following an attach on a US surveillance drone on Thursday. The index jumped nearly 100 points following the announcement of Thursday’s drone attack. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX) dropped 33.98 points to begin the week, opening Friday’s trading at 16,540.85.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Nevada Copper Remains on Schedule to Enter Production Q4 2019
- Telson Mining Corporation Reports Tahuehueto Underground Assays
- Allante Announces Proposed Qualifying Transaction with Wealth Copper Ltd.
- A.I.S. Resources Commences Manganese Export From Peru
- Go Cobalt Announces Declaration of Dividend
- E3 Metals Engages Integrated Sustainability to Complete Brine Production Infrastructure Study on Clearwater Petro-Lithium Project
- Standard Lithium Announces Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment and Upgrading of Mineral Resource at Its Southern Arkansas Lithium Brine Project
- One World Lithium Announces Aquifers Containing Brines, Additional Claims Staked and Summary Drilling Report in July 2019
- Imperial Intersects 113.9 m and 95.5 m of Strong Scandium and Rare Earth Mineralization at Crater Lake
- Talisker Enters into Agreements Further Increasing Spences Bridge Gold Belt Land Position
- Triumph Gold Commences a Landmark Drill Program on the Freegold Mountain Property, Yukon, Testing Beneath the Gold Rich Blue Sky Porphyry and WAu Breccia
- Nexus Gold Expands Newfoundland Holdings