Orsu Metals (TSXV:OSU) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Resource channel.
Orsu Metals is a mineral exploration and development company currently focused on advancing the Sergeevskoe gold project in Russia’s Transbaikalian region, of which the company owns 90 percent. The property is leased until 2031, and that lease can be extended for an additional 10 years once the mine starts production.
Since acquiring the property in 2016, Orsu Metals has completed approximately 15,000 meters of drilling and approximately 5,000 meters of trenching on the property. Moving forward, the company anticipates the completion of an NI 43-101-compliant resource estimate, which will be followed by a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for the property.
Orsu Metals’ company highlights include the following:
- Sergeevskoe gold project license expires in 2031, but it can be extended for an additional 10 years once the mine starts producing.
- Situated in a historical mining district that has reportedly produced approximately 18 million ounces of gold.
- Situated between two open-pit mines.
- Extensive historical exploration has been conducted on the property.
- Completion of a maiden resource and PEA are forthcoming.
- Management hold approximately 35 percent of the company’s shares.