Battery Metals

Kitco.com reported on CRU’s Helen O’Malley Speaks Manganese:

Kitco.com reported on CRU’s Helen O’Malley Speaks Manganese:

We estimate about 98% of manganese is consumed in carbon steel or stainless steel. So that accounts for the bulk of consumption. The other 2% is chemical applications, mainly for making batteries, so it’s really a small segment. CRU is focused on the steel side of demand.

Click here to access the entire Editorial

Featured

MARKETS

Markets
TSX20099.81+400.76
TSXV696.65+29.40
DOW32196.66+466.36
S&P 5004023.89+93.81
NASD11805.00+434.04
ASX7075.10+134.10

COMMODITIES

Commodities
Gold1811.09+0.82
Silver21.11+0.03
Copper4.16+0.06
Palladium1946.01+11.99
Platinum943.12+2.88
Oil110.16+4.03
Heating Oil3.76+0.03
Natural Gas7.62-0.12

DOWNLOAD FREE REPORTS

×