The company said to date, more than 3,500 tonnes of high-grade development ore from Far West has been delivered to the Thalanga Operations ROM Pad.
Red River Resources (ASX:RVR) says that it is on track to commence production from the Far West deposit in Q3 CY2019 as development continues to progress on schedule.
In a release, the company said to date, more than 3,500 tonnes of high-grade development ore from Far West has been delivered to the Thalanga Operations ROM Pad. Red River plans to treat this ore as a single parcel through the mill to enable the metallurgical performance of the ore to be optimized.
As highlighted in the press release:
- Red River intersects high-grade polymetallic massive sulphide ore in Far West ore drive
- High grade copper mineralisation evident in recent ore drive face samples including: 3.9m at 1.4 percent copper, 0.9 percent lead 7.8 percent zinc and 38 grams per tonne (g/t) of silver; 4.0m at 1.4 percent copper, 1.2 percent lead 5.8 percent zinc and 25 g/t silver; 4.3m at 3.1 percent copper, 1.4 percent lead 8.9 percent zinc and 110 g/t silver.
- 3,500 tonnes of Far West development ore delivered to Thalanga Operations ROM pad
- Capital development activities continue at Far West – over 1,100m of development completed
- Production from stopes schedule to commence in Q3 CY2019