The company said that after just two months of drilling along 1km of the 5km structure, the A4 project was shaping up to be very promising.
MOD Resources (ASX: MOD) has announced further exciting results from its 70 percent-owned A4 Dome project, and a major step up in activity along this large target in the T3 Dome Complex in Botswana.
As highlighted in the press release:
- Nine holes at A4 Dome to date have intersected significant copper mineralization
- Latest assay results and logging of drill core confirms several wide intersections
- Two types of mineralization occur including high-grade veins and NPF contact
- Only 1km of the 5km long interpreted structural target zones tested to date
- A4 Dome located just 8km from T3 Project including planned 3Mtpa process plant
- Five drill rigs now on site with more to commence drilling within days
MOD Managing Director, Julian Hanna said:
“Two months after drilling started, the A4 Dome is already developing into a very exciting discovery based on drilling only part of the 5km long structure. We are focussing on A4 Dome because it is ~8km from MOD’s T3 Project where a 3Mtpa processing plant is planned for construction as part of the estimated 12-year T3 Project. A4 Dome provides an enticing opportunity to deliver additional high grades and expanded production through a centralized T3 plant.”