- Power Nickel is a mining exploration company with assets in Chile (Tierra de Oro, Zulema), British Columbia, Canada (Golden Ivan) and a pending acquisition in Quebec Canada (NISK).
- The company recently closed C$3 million in financing.
- The company receives 3 percent NSR royalty for its Copaquire deposit, which sold for upwards of C$3 million.
- The company’s wholly owned Tierra de Oro and Zulema projects are located within Chile’s prolific iron-oxide-copper-gold (IOCG) belt, which hosts a number of significant copper-gold deposits.
- The company recently acquired 100 percent of the Golden Ivan property located within British Columbia’s world-class Golden Triangle.
- Power Nickel discovered two new high-grade gold zones yielding 16.2 grams-per-tonne (gt) gold (Au) and 15.1 gt Au in outcrop.
- The company announced a new fully funded 5,000 meter drill program after reporting high grade results at Nisk.
- Power Nickel and Critical Elements Lithium Corporation confirmed the presence of high-grade nickel mineralization in the central portion of the Nisk Main mineralized lens.
- Power Nickel releases initial NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate on the Nisk Project.
Power Nickel (TSXV:PNPN) has historically been a Chilean focused company. However, with two substantial acquisitions announced in Q4 2020 the Company has been reshaped into a multi project junior miner. Power Nickel now has an advanced high grade nickel copper cobalt PGE in the James Bay Area – the NISK deposit – the very interesting Golden Ivan project in the heart of the Southern portion of the Golden Triangle kilometers away from the recently announced Ascot Resources mine and of course its historic Chilean properties led by the Tierra De Oro project.