- Alpha Metaverse Technologies is an online gaming company focused on creating a comprehensive and scalable gaming experience.
- Their platform GamerzArena works as a “Freemium” model, with added value offered for their premium subscription service GamerzArena+.
- GamerzArena+ allows users to take part in bigger tournaments, head-to-head betting, access to bitcoin pegged Alpha Coin and the exposure needed to be scouted to larger teams and leagues.
- Alpha Metaverse Technologies offers multiple different avenues within online gaming, which has allowed them to secure a steady lineup of successful partnerships, including the Vancouver Whitecaps, New Jersey Devils and more.
- The company capitalized on the growing mobile gaming industry by acquiring Paradise City Gaming. This acquisition pairs seamlessly with Alpha Esports Tech’s current business model and will allow them to expand on their already multiple revenue streams.
- The leadership team brings diverse experience within the multimedia, online gaming and sporting world. Having a deep understanding of their target market and how to reach them combined with multiple partnerships still in their infancy, Alpha Esports Tech has only just begun to grow their user base and gain market share.
- The company expanded into the Indian esports market by signing a partnership with Oblivion Esports, an esports organization that provides a competitive platform to all gamers.
- Alpha Metaverse Technologies also partnered with Intel India to host two major tournaments, Intel Gamer Days Valorant Pro Team Invitational and Intel Gamer Days Valorant Streamer Invitational
- Alpha also announced that its online platform, GamerzArena, is now the Official Online Gaming Portal of Nets Gaming Crew (“NetsGC”), the NBA 2K League affiliate of the Brooklyn Nets.
- Alpha entered a letter of intent to acquire 100 percent of the issued and outstanding shares of Shape Immersive Entertainment in exchange for 14,840,000 common shares of Alpha and $1 million in cash. Shape is a leader in 3D NFTs, holograms, augmented and virtual reality, and play-to-earn game development.