- Newrange Gold is a Canada-based exploration and development mining company dedicated to building long-term shareholder value with its gold-focused assets that leverage district-scale historical data to inform its decisions
- The company has built an asset portfolio that is entirely within mining-friendly jurisdictions with clear legal requirements and regulations that provide confidence in the future of each project
- Both the Argosy Gold Mine and North Birch Project are located in the Red Lake District in Northwestern Ontario, a region famous for gold production
- Newrange Gold’s Pamlico Project in Nevada benefits from an incredibly mining-friendly state and is located in a legendary district that has remained relatively unexplored since the late 1800s
- The company is led by an impressive management team with decades of experience that is directly relevant to Newrange Gold’s ambitions, including experience managing mining companies that operate in the Americas
The most promising gold mine isn’t worth much if it’s located in an unsafe or non-mining-friendly jurisdiction. Navigating obstructive laws and adapting to political instability can quickly consume a mining company’s resources. Regions with clearly stated mining laws that have demonstrated political stability are essential to the long-term success of a mining project. Even with the current geopolitical climate skyrocketing the price of gold, investors must consider the jurisdiction in which mining companies operate.
The Fraser Institute repeatedly ranks Nevada as the top jurisdiction for investment attractiveness in the entire world. Nevada’s mineral endowments, regulatory certainty and clearly stated public policy are what earned the state its top spot. Overall, North America has quickly become known as a politically stable and mining-friendly continent.
Few countries have embraced the mining industry quite like Canada. The country’s clear sustainability requirements and multiple initiatives that aim to improve the country’s economy by leveraging its natural resources are only a few of the reasons why Canada continues to be an attractive country for mining. Much like real estate, the location of mining projects is vital and investors need to take an asset’s jurisdiction into consideration when performing due diligence.Newrange Gold (TSXV:NRG,OTC:NRGOF,FSE:X6C.F) is a Canadian-based mining exploration and development company focused on district-scale exploration of prolific assets in safe jurisdictions. The company has projects in Nevada and Ontario that benefit from pro-mining regulations, a highly-trained local workforce and district-scale historical data. Newrange Gold focuses on stable jurisdictions in order to cultivate long-term value for shareholders.