Standard Lithium Ltd. (TSXV:SLL,OTCQX:STLHF,FWB:S5L.F) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Resource channel.
Standard Lithium is a project development company that is focused on unlocking the value of existing large-scale US based lithium brine resources that can be brought into production quickly.
The company’s flagship 180,000-acre project is the South Arkansas Lithium Brine project where it is partnered with global specialty chemical company LANXESS. Standard and LANXESS are working in a phased development approach and aim to eventually produce commercial volumes of battery-grade lithium compounds from a brine stream that is a by-product of existing bromine production facilities run by LANXESS in south Arkansas. LANXESS’ land operations in Southern Arkansas encompass more than 150,000 acres, 10,000 brine leases and surface agreements and 250 miles of pipelines.
Standard Lithium’s company highlights include the following:
- US based assets with existing permitted brine production
- JV agreement with German chemical major LANXESS
- Partnerships in place with the University of British Columbia, SGS Lakefield, Zeton Corp. and Saltworks.
- Led by an experienced management that includes B2 Gold Chairman Robert Cross and scientific advisory team that includes Nobel Prize winner Prof. Barry Sharpless.
- Management holds approximately seven percent of shares.