Noble Mineral Exploration (TSXV:NOB) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Noble Mineral Exploration (TSXV:NOB, FWB:NB7, OTCPink:NLPXF) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel. Noble Minerals is a junior exploration company operating under a prospect generator model in the Timmins-Cochrane area of northern Ontario. The company is currently focused on its 79,000-hectare Project 81 property which is host to drill-ready targets of gold, nickel, cobalt, platinum, palladium, and VMS-base metals. The Noble Minerals Project 81 property is located only 25 kilometers from Timmins, Ontario with access to a paved highway, high-voltage transmission lines, hydropower, water and mining personnel.
Noble Mineral’s Project 81 property is adjacent to Glencore’s (LSE:GLEN) Kidd Creek zinc–copper-silver mine complex. Due to the size of project 81, Noble Minerals has elected to subdivide the property into sections based on the township it is located in. The project covers 14 townships in total, with high-potential nickel, cobalt, platinum, palladium, gold and volcanogenic massive sulfide (VMS) targets. The company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Mattagami and Matachewan First Nations in relation to exploration to be conducted on Project 81.
Noble Mineral’s company highlights include the following:
- Operates under a prospect generator model.
- Large, wholly-owned 79,000-hectare precious nickel-cobalt and base metal project near Timmins, Ontario.
- Project 81 adjacent to Glencore’s Kidd Creek mine.
- MOU’s in place with First Nations communities.
- Joint venture agreements signed with Spruce Ridge and a private group of investors for project exploration.
- Follow-up exploration planned on several areas of the project.
- Strategic partners include MacDonald Mines, Orix, BECI, CGG, FN and IBK