TransCanna Holdings Inc. has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Cannabis channel.
Through its California subsidiaries, TransCanna manages cannabis branding, transportation and distribution companies in California that assists cannabis cultivators and manufacturers in getting recognized by end-users and consumers. Currently, the Company offers their client’s branding and design services, but intends to roll-out distribution, transportation and sales services in the near future.
TransCanna develops effective brand strategies for their clients including messaging, social media, packaging and outreach programs with the goal of providing a competitive edge in the marketplace. To date, the company has acquired 23 revenue-generating branding and design contracts from Goodfellas Group Inc. (Goodfellas), a cannabis branding agency.
Pending the approval of their licenses and permits, TransCanna intends to develop a large distribution network across California. The network will be comprised of up to five leases or acquired facilities in North San Diego, Adelanto, Culver City, Los Angeles and Sacramento. Once the company has established its network and presence in California, they intend to expand their operations into Canada, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona.
TransCanna’s company highlights include the following:
- California’s cannabis industry is expected to reach $6.5 billion by 2020
- 23 revenue-generating branding and design contracts have been acquired from Goodfellas.
- Establishing a vast distribution network in California.
- Planned future expansion into Canada, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona.
- Management has over 60 years of combined experience in California’s cannabis industry.