Branding, Transporting and Distributing Cannabis in California
TransCanna Holdings Inc. (TransCanna) (CSE:TCAN), through its California subsidiaries, manages cannabis branding, transportation and distribution companies in California that assists cannabis cultivators and manufacturers in getting recognized by end-users and consumers. Currently, TransCanna offers its clients branding and design services, but intends to roll-out distribution, transportation and sales services in the near future.
TransCanna develops effective brand strategies for its clients including messaging, social media, packaging and outreach programs with the goal of providing a competitive edge in the marketplace. To date, the company is acquiring 23 revenue-generating branding and design contracts from Goodfellas Group Inc., a cannabis branding agency. Through the Goodfellas acquisition, TransCanna will also be acquiring Daily Cannabis Goods, a company with three branded pre-roll products.
Pending the approval of its licenses and permits, TransCanna intends to develop a large distribution network across California. The network will be comprised of up to five leases or acquired facilities in North San Diego, Adelanto, Culver City, Los Angeles and Sacramento. To this aim, TransCanna has acquired a 196,000-square-foot vertically-integrated cannabis facility in Modesto, California with nursery, cultivation, manufacturing, extraction, bottling, remediation, transportation and distribution capabilities. The company is also subleasing a 10,000-square-foot facility in Adelanto, California.
Once TransCanna has established itself in California, the company intends to expand its operations into Canada, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona.
TransCanna’s management team has significant experience in California’s cannabis industry. Leading the way in terms of experience is TransCanna’s CEO James Pakulis, who oversaw the growth of General Cannabis to over $16 million in annual revenue in two years. Recently, Pakulis was president of Lifestyle Delivery Systems and assisted in raising C$20 million for the company.
- California’s cannabis industry is expected to reach $6.5 billion by 2020.
- 23 revenue-generating branding and design contracts are being acquired from Goodfellas.
- TransCanna has agreements in place for cannabis-infused beverages and edibles.
- Establishing a vast distribution network in California.
- TransCanna has acquired a 196,000-square-foot vertically-integrated cannabis facility in Modesto, California with nursery, cultivation, manufacturing, extraction, bottling, remediation, transportation and distribution capabilities.
- Planned future expansion into Canada, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado and Arizona.
- Management has over 60 years of combined experience in California’s cannabis industry.