Isracann Biosciences Inc. (CSE:IPOT) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s cannabis channel.
Isracann is an Israel-based cannabis company focused on becoming a premier low-cost cannabis producer. The company is developing its fully-funded 230,000-square-foot cultivation facility near Tel Aviv, Israel, and plans to target the undersupplied domestic and European markets. The facility is being built to ISL and EU-GMP standards, and the company is applying for IMC-GAP and GSP certification, which allows Isracann to export its products and brands into Europe. Once Isracann’s facility is complete, it is expected to have an annual capacity of 23,500 kilograms.
Israel is high in humidity and has ideal year-round temperatures, allowing Isracann to keep its production rates as low as C$0.40 per gram. The country also receives, on average, 300 days of sun per year and high UV rays, which contributes to higher crop yields, more growing cycles and helps lower production costs.
Isracann’s company highlights include the following:
- Isracann is focused on becoming a premier low-cost cannabis producer in Israel and the EU.
- The European cannabis market is expected to be worth 123 billion euros by 2028.
- Isracann is developing a fully-funded 230,000-square-foot cultivation facility near Tel Aviv.
- Once complete, the facility can produce up to 23,500 kilograms of cannabis annually.
- The facility is being built to EU-GMP standards, a necessity for exporting cannabis to the EU.
- Isracann is also pursuing IMC-GAP and GSP certification for the facility to ensure that the company can export its products.
- Israel offers an optimal environment to grow cannabis as it is high in humidity, has ideal temperatures and receives, on average, 300 days of sunshine.
- The hybrid nature of Isracann’s cultivation facility allows the company to effectively utilize Israel’s climate, reducing production costs and increasing yields.
- Isracann is targeting low-cost production at its facility at only C$0.40 per gram.