Aura Health is a global, vertically-integrated cannabis company focused on serving the medicinal markets in Europe. The company’s goal is to grow high-quality, low-cost flower in Israel, a leading jurisdiction in Europe’s medical cannabis industry. In Israel, Aura Health has partnered with HolyCanna Ltd., an Israel-based company with a cultivation and sales license application submitted to the Israeli Ministry of Health, and with CannabiSendak Ltd., an Israeli cannabis company founded by Israeli cannabis icon and activist Shlomi Sendak.
Aura Health also has a partnership with Nutritional High (CSE:EAT), which owns 12 percent of the company’s shares. This allows Aura to leverage its proprietary product development approach. David Posner (Chairman) and Vernon Frazier (COO), sit on Aura’s board of directors and bring a wealth of industry experience.
Aura Health’s company highlights include the following:
- Solidified strategic agreements with HolyCanna and CannabiSendak in Israel;
- HolyCanna initial operation of 50,000 square feet of grow with option to expand an additional 325,000 square feet;
- CannabiSendak to build its first high-profile dispensary in Tel Aviv, growing to 10,000 monthly patients;
- In discussions with various extraction companies in Europe;
- Strategic shareholder Nutritional High holds 12% of the company’s shares; and
- Aura’s management team and board hold 14% of the company’s shares.