Deep Value Gold Resources in Canada’s Yukon
Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSXV:GPY,OTCQX:NTGSF) is focused on advancing the past-producing Brewery Creek gold mine towards production under its valid quartz mining and water licenses, which are endorsed by the Yukon government and Tr’ondek Hwech’in First Nation. The turnkey Brewery Creek mine has a clear path to production as an economically and environmentally-proven project with its low CAPEX and established resources of over 1 g/t gold. Golden Predator issued its formal notice to the Yukon Government to move the Brewery Creek mine into production in August 2019.
Brewery Creek Project Highlights
- The Brewery Creek project is a past open-pit heap leach producer from 1996 to 2002
- Golden Predator has year-round access via paved and gravel roads and is 17 kilometers from grid power lines, local labor and regularly scheduled air service
- Permits and licenses include a Quartz Mining License, Water License and a Class IV mining land use permit
- Metallurgical and geotechnical drilling completed in September 2016 and 2018
- Pre-tax NPV at five percent ranged from US$18.1 million at US$1,150 per ounce gold to US$114.5 million at US$1,500 per ounce gold with IRRs ranging from 12 percent to 45 percent with corresponding gold prices.
- Post-tax NPV at five percent ranged from US$4 million at US$1,150 per ounce gold to US$69.36 million at US$1,500 per ounce gold with IRRs ranging from seven percent to 32 percent with corresponding gold prices.