Golden Arrow Resources
Delivering Value with a Track Record of Discovery
Golden Arrow Resources (TSXV:GRG) is a Canadian exploration company focused on identifying, acquiring and advancing precious metals and base metal projects. The company has a proven track record of exploration success, creating value through significant precious metals and base metals discoveries.
Golden Arrow Resources is actively exploring a portfolio of projects that includes its new epithermal Flecha de Oro project in Argentina, its district-scale frontier Tierra Dora gold project in Paraguay, its Rosales base-metal project in the heart of Chile and more than 180,000 hectares of properties in Argentina.
Golden Arrow Resources is managed by the Grosso Group, which has pioneered mining exploration in Argentina and helped contribute to operational policies in the country, specifically those regarding environmental compliance and community relations. The Grosso Group has 27 years of experience with 100-percent acceptance from local governments and stakeholders.
Golden Arrow Resources intends to pursue a two-prong strategy that informs its operations. Firstly, the company intends to continue to expand its precious metals and base metals properties, especially those with economic mineralization. Secondly, Golden Arrow intends to follow a five-step development plan in order to advance its discoveries to the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) or pre-feasibility study (PFS) stage.
Golden Arrow Resources’ Company Highlights
- Focused on epithermal gold and district-scale opportunities across South America, including projects in Argentina, Chile and Paraguay
- Pursuing a five-step development pipeline in order to advance projects to the PEA or PFS stage
- Managed by Grosso Group, a company with 27 years of experience in the mining and exploration industry in Argentina
- Rock chip assays at Tierra Dorada have returned between 3.3 and 15.1 g/t gold from a 2.5-kilometer trend
- Sampling at Flecha de Oro has returned samples including five meters grading 13.1 g/t gold and 0.2 meters grading 11.2 g/t gold
- Rosales Copper project is located within the Atacama region of Chile, which hosts multiple large precious metals and base metal mines.
- Executive Chairman, CEO and President Joseph Grosso brings extensive industry experience, was named Argentina’s ‘Mining Man of The Year’ in 2005