- Aben Resources’ 100 percent owned Forest Kerr Gold project is located in the middle of the Golden Triangle, an area known for having produced millions of ounces of gold and silver and is proximal to known deposits.
- Aben Resources also has the option to acquire a 100 percent interest in the Slocan Gold project in southeast British Columbia, which presents the company with the much-needed graphite.
- Aben Resources’ Pringle North gold project is located in Red Lake, Ontario; the corporation has the option to acquire a 100 percent right, title and interest in the property
- Aben Resources’ Justin Gold project is located in the eastern Yukon, Canada. The company has received and filed a NI 43-101 compliant Technical Report for the project in February 2022.
- Aben Resources is led by a strong management team with decades of experience in mineral exploration, corporate financing and executive management
From British Columbia to Newfoundland and all the provinces in between, there’s no denying Canada is a world-class mining destination. Not only have many mining operations struck gold, both literally and figuratively, but the nation has also recently made itself more mining-friendly with initiatives like the Canadian Minerals and Metals Plan. With mining-friendly laws and lucrative mining opportunities developing all over the country, it is no surprise that Canada ranks among the top five for 17 minerals and metals, ranking 5th in gold production worldwide.
The Golden Triangle represents an incredibly lucrative mining region within the country. This region is located in northwestern British Columbia and is known to be a hotbed for mineral exploration and acquisition. In 2020, $422M in mineral exploration expenditures in BC was reported and approximately 44 percent was for the Golden Triangle.
Numerous companies have been operating out of the region. Notable groups and their projects include Skeena Resources (TSX:SKE) and Hochschild Mining’s (LON: HOC) joint-venture Snip Gold Mine, and Newmont (NYSE:NEM) and Teck Resources’ (TSX: TECK.B) joint-venture Galore Creek, as well as the Bruck Mine and the Red Chris Mine. The expansion of these projects have led to a surge in development in infrastructure in the Golden Triangle, including highway upgrades, ocean port facilities, and completion of a $700 million high-voltage transmission line. Combined with rising gold prices and the success of existing mines, it is no wonder why visionary mining companies have renewed interest in the fabled Golden Triangle.
Aben Resources (TSXV:ABN) aims to turn exploration into discovery, not only in the Golden Triangle but also in the Red Lake Gold Camp in Ontario, the Yukon, and Southeast BC. The company offers the right combination of an experienced management team and diverse operations across resource-rich Canada, and is committed to generating value for investors.