- Thunderstruck Resources has an impressive portfolio of projects located on Viti Levu, the main island of Fiji
- Fiji is located on the Ring of Fire, which contains hundreds of volcanoes that have created mineral-rich areas
- Due to its remoteness, Fiji has remained largely unexplored, which presents a valuable opportunity to Thunderstruck Resources and investors
- Fiji does have a history of long-running mines, creating a strong infrastructure and trained workforce
- The company’s flagship project contains four priority gold zones, with multiple testing and sampling methodologies indicating the presence of high-grade gold and silver
- The rest of the company’s portfolio contains prospects with gold, silver, copper and zinc.
- Thunderstruck Resources is led by a strong management team with decades of applicable experience
The Pacific Ring of Fire is home to a 12,000 km trend that contains rich gold and copper deposits. And while various countries located along the Ring of Fire have established mining industries, Fiji remains a hidden gem for the mining industry — one that’s ripe for exploration, development, and production.
Fiji is a country composed of over 300 islands and is best described as a hotbed for seismic activity. Fijian islands like Viti Levu, when combined with historical seismic activity, present favorable conditions for mining. In fact, Viti Levu contains an estimated 5.2 million ounces of gold and 4.9 million tonnes of copper. Plus, Fiji features an 80 year history of mining on the island, possesses an experienced mining workforce, robust infrastructure and a mining friendly government.
Thunderstruck Resources (TSXV:AWE,OTC:THURF) is a Canadian mineral exploration company with a promising portfolio of projects located on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu. Recent and historical exploration data of these projects has confirmed the presence of zinc, copper and precious metals mineralization. This diversified project portfolio allows investors exposure to each of these markets. Thunderstruck Resources is led by a strong, experienced management team with decades of applicable experience in geology, mining and international finance.