- Sylla Gold is a Canadian exploration and development mining company focusing on highly prospective assets within Mali, a West African country known for its gold deposits.
- Despite a long gold mining history, Mali still contains underexplored assets that have received little to no exploration using modern technologies and techniques.
- The flagship Niaouleni asset covers 17,200 hectares within the newly discovered Birimian greenstone gold belt, which runs along southwest Mali.
- The company’s Niaouleni asset is adjacent to Toubani Resource’s Kobada Gold Project which contains a Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource of 61.5 million tonnes (Mt) at 0.86 g/t gold (Au) for a total of 1.71 million ounces (oz) of contained gold, and includes mineral reserves.
- The Niaouleni's close proximity to prolific gold discoveries indicates the potential for future discoveries and development.
- Sylla Gold recently completed its maiden drilling campaign, results of which indicate that 48 out of 57 holes intersected high-grade gold mineralization up to 5.17 g/t gold over 25m.
- An experienced management team with a track record of success in West Africa leads the company towards fully exploring its blue-sky gold asset.
Gold is a well-respected store of value that builds a strong foundation for any investment portfolio. While commodities are worth considering, investing in a mining company focused on gold allows you to benefit from the company’s growth and rising gold value. West Africa is known for its significant gold mining operations, comprising over 80 percent of Mali’s total exports, making it the fourth largest gold producer in Africa.
The recent discovery of a new gold belt in an underexplored area of Southern Mali has captured the attention of major mining companies, such as Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO) and Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE:AEM).Sylla Gold (TSX.V:SYG) is a Canadian junior gold exploration and development mining company focusing on exploring and acquiring gold properties throughout West Africa. The company’s flagship asset, the Niaouleni gold project, covers over 17,200 hectares within an emerging gold camp in the prolific Birimian greenstones of southwest Mali. An experienced management team with a track record of success within West Africa leads Sylla Gold toward its goals of exploring and developing its promising asset.