- Spey Resources Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on advancing its lithium projects to address the demand for lithium as a natural resource to fuel a greener future.
- The company has an option to acquire 100 percent of the Candela II project located on the Incahuasi Salar in the prolific Lithium Triangle area of Salta, Argentina.
- Candela II/ Incahuasi project hosts two major aquifers with 145ppm lithium and strong brine flow. AIS Resources is the project manager.
- In June 2021, Spey Resources signed an option agreement to acquire 100 percent interest in the Pocitos I and II claims from AIS Resources in Salta, Argentina. The project leverages excellent infrastructure and highly prospective exploration potential.
- The company’s Canadian projects include the Silver Basin gold-silver property and Kaslo Silver property in British Columbia. Both projects present excellent exposure to the precious metals market and leverage historic silver mining districts.
- Short-term goals for the company include working to operate its pilot plant at Candela II and reach full production within 2.5 years.