- Forget Me Yes platform is designed to secure, protect and delete sensitive information used by corporations with data-heavy business models
- The RegTech market is expected to reach US$55.28 billion by 2025 expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 52.8 percent
- The average cost of compliance for organizations across all industries is US$5.47 million
- The approximate cost to non-compliant businesses is double the estimated cost of implementing compliant systems and platforms
- The growth of the data governance market can be attributed to growing privacy concerns, especially those driven by the Cambridge Analytica scandal
- Forget Me Yes platform is compliant with the GDPR, the most stringent data privacy protection legislation in the world
- President and CEO Michael Johnson brings significant experience to the team, including time spent as Development Director with the Archival Solutions Division at Sony Electronics
- Recent agreement with NOX Co. Ltd. to introduce the ComplyScanTM cloud-backup compliance reporting and Forget-Me-YesTM data privacy management products through Japan and Asia-Pacific (APAC) wide sales channels.
- Agreement with Nitech to introduce the ComplyScanTM cloud-backup compliance reporting and Forget-Me-YesTM data privacy management products to their Western US-based SMB and Enterprise customers.