Today, Afterpay the leader in “Buy Now, Pay Later” payments, released its final New York Fashion Week : The Shows calendar of events. As presenting partner of NYFW: The Shows, Afterpay is providing consumers nationwide with unparalleled access to NYFW, including ‘See Now, Buy Now Shows’ with Altuzarra and LaQuan Smith a small business presentation hosted by Zanna Roberts Rassi featuring 1822 Denim Sabrina Zeng …
- Private: Tech Unicorns in Australia
- Resource Investing in Australia 101
- Australia’s Electric Vehicle Raw Materials Landscape
- Cannabis in the ACT: The Market a Year Post-Legalisation
- A State-by-State Guide to Cannabis in Australia
- Arcadia Minerals: A Battery Metal Explorer Operating Within Resource-Rich Namibia
- Galan And Circulor Partner To Commence Esg Traceability For Its Lithium Brine Projects
- European Lithium: Developing the Advanced Wolfsberg Lithium Deposit in Austria
- Afterpay Adds Altuzarra ‘See Now, Buy Now’ Show to NYFW Events Calendar
– Today, Afterpay (ASX:APT), the leader in “Buy Now, Pay Later” payments, released its final New York Fashion Week (NYFW): The Shows calendar of events.
As presenting partner of NYFW: The Shows, Afterpay is providing consumers nationwide with unparalleled access to NYFW, including ‘See Now, Buy Now Shows’ with Altuzarra and LaQuan Smith , a small business presentation hosted by Zanna Roberts Rassi featuring 1822 Denim , Sabrina Zeng , Botkier , Rebecca Allen and Softwear , a range of live shopping and interactive events at the House of Afterpay and Afterpay Quarter , and much more.
Afterpay’s full programming for NYFW includes:
- Afterpay’s DROPSHOP: Afterpay will bring drop culture to the streets of Times Square with a two-day immersive experience that integrates Snap’s augmented reality (AR) technology to purchase items. Drops include:
- Crocs and social media star Bretman “Da Baddest” Rock will reveal an exclusive collection of Jibbitz™ charms inspired by a love of crystals, stars and reflective materials, available in limited pre-release quantities on September 7 .
- JD Sports commissioned multi-disciplinary artist Glassface ( Josh Goldenberg ) to create a rare NFT that will be available to the public for the first time. Entitled “Enter New Worlds,” the piece pushes you to gain access to new perspectives and reach unimaginable heights on September 8 .
- House of Afterpay: On 14th and Washington, Afterpay is hosting a pop-up retail and content destination featuring insider talks, styling workshops and more from September 8 through September 25 including retail partners REVOLVE, Sugar + Jade, JD Sports, Crocs, The Container Store and many more.
- Small Business Showcase @ The House of Afterpay: Catch local businesses – including 1822 Denim, Sabrina Zeng , Botkier, Rebecca Allen and Softwear – debut their first-ever NYFW presentations hosted by Afterpay Ambassador and style expert Zanna Roberts Rass i .
September 9 :
- NYFW: The Talks: Afterpay co-founder and co-CEO Nick Molnar will join U.S. Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney , IMG events and properties president Leslie Russo , Moda Operandi co-founder and chief brand officer Lauren Santo Domingo , and Liberty Fairs co-founder Sharifa Murdock in a panel discussing the retail and economic impact of New York Fashion Week.
- See Now, Buy Now LaQuan Smith: Rising-star LaQuan Smith will launch his first “See Now, Buy Now” show during NYFW – giving consumers a front row seat to shop the collections from their own home. Inspired by New York City’s energy from its nightlife and glamour, Smith’s runway show will take place at the Empire State Building, making it the first show ever to be held in the 90-year old landmark. Show will begin at 9:00pm ET and is streamable on NYFW.com and on Afterpay’s NYFW Hub .
- Turning the City Bondi Mint: Keep your eyes peeled for a new color in the sky – the Empire State Building will turn Bondi Mint with help from Afterpay’s Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Nick Molnar and special guests.
- NYFW: ShopsNY: Afterpay will be taking over New York City from Soho to Meatpacking with a shop-a-thon that will feature 20+ participating brands including Steve Madden , Alo Yoga and MAC. All those who Afterpay their in-store purchase of $100 or more at a participating ShopsNY retailer , will also receive $25 off their purchase 2 . Shoppers can head to House of Afterpay in Meatpacking on 9/10 from 12pm-8pm to activate their credit. You’ll also get a free tote, hand painted by NYC artist Queen Andrea , and a pedicab ride to your favorite store.
- Afterpay Quarter: Celebrate NYFW and New York retail at the city’s ultimate block party . Located on Washington Street, between 13th and 14th, Afterpay Quarter will feature DJ sets from Tommy Genesis , AMRIT , Kitty Cash , and Vashtie , a roller rink, treat truck, cafe seating , limited-edition tote bags hand painted by NYC artist Queen Andrea , and free pedicabs to NYFW: ShopsNY.
- NYFW Styling Event w/ Zanna Roberts Rassi + Kate Young : Join celeb stylist Kate Young and fashion and beauty expert Zanna Roberts Rassi for a must-attend styling session featuring the best looks for NYFW21 . Styling session will take place in front of the House of Afterpay from 1:00pm-2:00pm ET and feature items from REVOLVE.
- See Now, Buy Now Maison Kitsuné: Record label turned fashion empire Maison Kitsuné will be hosting their open-to-the-public and live shopping at the Afterpay Quarter at 7:30 pm .
- REVOLVE Gallery : Located at 20 Hudson Yards, Afterpay is the exclusive payment partner of REVOLVE Gallery IRL, an immersive multi-brand exhibition. Guests can RSVP for appointments via www.revolve.com/content/NYFashionWeek .
- See Now, Buy Now Altuzarra: Returning to New York for the first time in four years, Joseph Altuzarra will close Afterpay’s New York Fashion Week with the third and final See Now, Buy Now shows at NYFW. The show will begin at 3:00pm ET at Spring Studios, and will be streamable on NYFW.com .
- The Talks: Representation and Identity in the Fashion Image, Presented by Afterpay from, 3:00pm – 4:00pm at Spring Studios. Joining the panel is Performance Artist, Creator of #DeGenderFashion ALOK , Model and Activist – Quannah Chasinghorse , Fashion Designer – Jason Wu , Content Creator – Bretman Rock and Photographer – Quill Lemons , Moderated by Deputy Director of New Museum Isolde Brielmaier .
For information on Afterpay’s events, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-US/nyfw
About Afterpay Limited
Afterpay Limited (ASX: APT) is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to buy products immediately and pay for their purchases over four installments, always interest-free. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest or extended debt 3 . As of June 30, 2021 , Afterpay is offered by nearly 100,000 of the world’s favorite retailers and has nearly 20 million customers in North America alone 4 .
Afterpay is currently available in Australia , Canada , New Zealand , the United States and the United Kingdom , France , Italy and Spain , where it is known as Clearpay. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
1 Afterpay Terms and Conditions
2 $25 off when you spend $100+ on your next in-store purchase via Afterpay. To be eligible for this promotion, you must be at least 18 years of age or of legal age in your state of residence. Promotional credit is valid from September 10, 2021 at 00:00:01 to September 10 , 20201 at 11:59:00 at which time it will expire. The Afterpay promotional credit will be automatically applied to the Afterpay purchases of eligible users, to the total original purchase value as displayed by the merchant (including tax and applicable shipping costs) to reduce the value of your four payments equally. Your promotional credit will be automatically deducted from your Afterpay purchase. Promotional credit is redeemable in a single transaction. Afterpay reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. See here for complete terms.
3 Late fees may apply. Eligibility criteria apply. See afterpay.com for full terms.
4 Results announced in FY21 stated US customers who have signed up to use Afterpay
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/afterpay-adds-altuzarra-see-now-buy-now-show-to-nyfw-events-calendar-301370230.html
News Provided by PR Newswire via QuoteMedia